At the Ontario School Bus Association (“OSBA”, “we”, “us”, “our”), we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your Personal Information (defined below).
We are proud to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy. This Privacy Statement is designed to meet the standards prescribed by Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and the regulations thereunder.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of Personal Information we collect, use and disclose. It explains how we collect, use and disclose that information, the choices you have regarding such use and disclosure, and how you may access and correct that information.
From time to time, we may make changes to this Privacy Statement. The Privacy Statement is current as of the “last revised” date which appears at the top of this page. We will treat Personal Information (as defined below) in a manner consistent with the Privacy Statement under which it was collected, unless we have your consent to treat it differently. This Privacy Statement applies to any information we collect or receive about you, from any source.
The following topics will be covered in this Privacy Statement:
- What Personal Information do we collect?
- How do we collect your Personal Information?
- Why do we collect your Personal Information?
- To whom do we provide your Personal Information?
- When and how do we obtain your consent?
- Where do we store your Personal Information?
- How do we ensure the privacy of your Personal Information when dealing with third parties?
- How long will we utilize, disclose or retain your Personal Information?
- How can you review your Personal Information that we have collected, utilized or disclosed?
- How fast will we respond to your written requests?
- Are there any costs to you for requesting information about your Personal Information or our privacy practices?
- How do you know that the Personal Information we have on you is accurate?
- What if the Personal Information we have on you is inaccurate?
- How do we know that it is really you requesting your Personal Information?
- What safeguards have we implemented to protect your Personal Information?
- How do you contact us regarding access to your Personal Information or our privacy practices?